2015 North Central rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 North Central rally

We really enjoyed attending the above rally in Hopkins, MI. A big thank you to Cherri for doing a great job organizing it. We were made to fell very welcome, met some new folks and got to see a new part of Michigan. If you haven't been to a rally, then sign up for one in 2016, you'll have fun!
    Bill M, Ontario, Canada
    2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
    2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
    In Good I Trust

Would it be possible for non DRV owners to attend a rally to help them make a decision before buying and to gain feedback from existing owners

Comment

I'm sure that it would be OK to attend a region or chapter rally, but you need to get an definitive answer from one of the region directors. What state or province do you live in?
      Bill M, Ontario, Canada
      2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
      2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
      In Good I Trust

Comment

In general non members are welcome to all rallys. The international rally will cost a little more for a non member to attend.
        Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
        2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
        S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
        Retired & Full timing

Comment

We live in Ontario Canada but thought it may be a valuable trip to see and get feedback from owners. There will always be people who complain about their units but it would be nice to find some happy owners also

Comment

I have always encouraged anyone to attend a state or regional rally. If you aren't sure you want to belong to a club, this is a great way to see what it is about and meet members. We have had many people stop by at Indiana rallies that are looking at Suites. We always welcome them with tours of our units and answers to questions. If you see an event listed and it works with your schedule, stop in and say "hi". It might be just my opinion, but I think we are a good group that likes to get together and share experiences and especially have a good time!
            Thanks for the kind words willym. We did have a good rally in Michigan.
            Bob and Cherri Strohofer
            2006 38 RL3 #2730
            SOITC Charter Members

Comment

Working...
            X