Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiFi Battery Powered Temperature/ Humidity Warning Device

Friends,
    I ordered and received a Wi-Fi battery powered temperature/humidity warning devicethat sends warning alerts to your cell phone for our RV. I've been researching a while and plan to test this out soon. Ew have two dogs we keep in the RV when traveling and sometimes gone 4 to 6 hours. Always worried power or air conditioning would fail and either make them suffer or worse die from the heat. I plan to set this device in our RV, set my MiFi battery powered Wi-Fi. Now a couple of caveats: you have to have a cell signal on your phone to receive the signal. Anyway, better than nothing. I will post result of the test, but I think this will work.

https://www.amazon.com/MINGER-Temper...-1-spons&psc=1

When I was active duty Air Force, we had auto dialers that would send alerts whenever temperature, humidity, and water exceeded thresholds on critical air traffic control equipment sites. Hoping to do the same for our four-legged kids.

Cheers, Ron
    2015 Mobile Suites 38RESB3 "Very Suite"
    2017 Ram 5500Laramie Crew Cab 4X4, 9' CM tow body

Do you have an on-board generator? If so, can rig a Auto Gen Start--AGS--for hot temps.
    2005 36TK3 #1869
    2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut60 View Post
      Do you have an on-board generator? If so, can rig a Auto Gen Start--AGS--for hot temps.
      Yes Sir, 6500 watt Onan. Thanks, that is a better solution.

Will follow up with what I find.

Cheers, Ron
      2015 Mobile Suites 38RESB3 "Very Suite"
      2017 Ram 5500Laramie Crew Cab 4X4, 9' CM tow body

Comment

Working...
      X